Version 3.0 • June 3, 2016
- Scoring Analysis — detailed stats about your rounds. See Over/Under for each round, plus a breakdown of Aces, Birdies, and more. User Requested
- Favorites — you can mark courses as favorites of yours for quick access, and favorite courses are marked as such throughout the site.
- Quick access menus to course functionality from the My Scores page.
- A new My Account menu item has been added for access to Profile and Favorites.
- Refactoring of inefficient code carried over from older versions. Tech
- Clean up bad HTML on My Bags. Tech
Version 2.3.2 • May 28, 2016
- Printable scorecards default to 9 holes (par 3) if no course information is available.
- Printable scorecards show distance for each hole, if available.
Version 2.3.1 • May 15, 2016
- Toggle Delete buttons in all areas where things can be deleted.
- Better mobile view in Manage Discs.
Version 2.3 • May 14, 2016
- Disc Attributes — you can now specify Speed, Glide, Turn, and Fade for discs in the Disc Editor.
- Bags now have a Date Acquired field in the Bag Editor.
- Simplified mobile layouts for several pages.
- The Lost Disc section in the Disc Editor has been reorganized.
- Lost discs are indicated in the My Discs listing.
- Disc attributes are shown in the My Discs listing.
- Minor navigation change in My Bag menu.
- Form fields in the Disc Editor might not validate dates or re-populate other fields in the form correctly if the form wasn't valid.
Version 2.2 • May 12, 2016
- Printable Scorecards — take a customized paper scorecard with you on your next round. Use the embedded QR code to return to dgScore.com after you're done playing to log your score, analyze your rounds, and more.
- Course Utilities menu in the Course Directory and on the Course Detail pages allows you to go directly to the Scoring or Printable Scorecards pages.
- Direct link to this changelog in the footer.
- Course autocomplete fields now show the city and state, as well as the course name, for easier course identification.
Version 2.1 • May 11, 2016
- Course Picker replaced with a Course Name autocomplete field.
- The scoring page now defaults the date and time when adding new scores.
- Link to add a score on a course directly from the course detail page.
- The time zone now defaults to America/Chicago instead of the server time zone. Tech
Version 2.0 • May 9, 2016
- Add A Course — you can now add courses. User Requested
- Course Directory — browse through or search the courses on dgscore.com.
- Password Reset — you may now reset a forgotten password. User Requested
- Use private mode in the profile editor hides you from other users on the site.
- Moved to a layout better suited for mobile devices. Tech
- Moved to a better underlying framework. Tech
- New account registration captcha. Tech
- Header row labels have been cleaned up when you export scores.
- More manufacturers are available when adding/editing discs.
- Scores are shown most recent to oldest, grouped by course.
- Add out-of-bounds indicator to the export scores file.
- Better notification of activity success/failure.
- Better form validation and proper input types.
- The Profile Edit button now allows you to edit your profile instead of showing an error.
- playdg.com links are working again now.
This was the intial dgscore.com release.